Timberline Vans Available and Upcoming 4x4 Van Inventory
We build 4x4 Ford Econolines and Chevy Express / GMC Savana vans both for spec and to spec. We do carry AWD express vans as well. Although we don't do brokering specifically, we make time to look for vehicles. Tim has literally bought and sold thousands of vans, so we have practice. We do our best to update the inventory page, but vehicles are often given allocation before they arrive, or sold before they are posted.
If you are serious, please take the time to familiarize yourself with our product and call us, ask questions, and create a point of contact so we can most efficiently help you. You may submit a request via our CONTACT US form we will gladly put you on the radar. We have some guidelines to help you get started on the right path to van ownership on our VAN GOALS page so please feel free to educate yourself if you are new to vanning.
Update: November 15, 2019
We are currently scheduling conversions for April 2020, we may have some V10s come available, but everything is on hold currently. We do have a 2.8 Duramax coming in for build early next year. GM kit pricing coming out beginning of December, thank you for being patient while we these things.
(1) 2004 Ford E-350 10 Foot Box Van SRW 5.4 V8 (high mileage) -- RV style box, generator, this van is coming out amazing.
(1) 2011 Chevrolet Express Extended Quigley 4x4 4.8 V8 Gas Cargo - $25k-ish with paneled interior
(1) 2017 Chevrolet Express 3500 Short Window 2.8 Duramax Van 75k, Dark Green. -$42k+/-
(1) 2012 Express 3500 Duramax 4x4 available for purchase now, listed below.
To outline the sale process a little more clearly for vehicles we're sourcing here's a brief outline of the steps.
1) Call and discuss options and availability with Tim @ 720 515 0427 or email us
2) If the vehicle is something we would normally buy, no deposit is required to source.
3) Once the vehicle has been located, purchased, delivered to us and gone through quick clean-up, we will either send photos or invite you down to inspect and approve the purchase.
4) If an agreement is reached, the vehicle must be paid for in advance and may be removed from lot to complete any outside work on until the conversion date arrives. The vehicle may be stored as well at Timberline until conversion completed. (There is no storage charge for this.)
5) Higher dollar accessory items must be paid for in advance, however, vehicle conversion payment not required until the vehicle is picked up or delivered.
6) Again, once the vehicle and remainder of upfitting / detail work is done, vehicle and work may be paid for when picked up.
Scroll to bottom or click here to see some detailed specs on our conversion process.
Important stuff - Our build details (Ford)
Service: Vehicle can be easily serviced at any Ford dealer or conventional mechanic
Parts List: Parts list of serviceable items provided on every vehicle, so you know what you have in the future
Front End: Coil spring solid axle Dana 60 (2005-2012) Superduty (F-250/F-350) conversion with custom 4-link front
Transfer Case: Manual shift NP271 (NV271) from Superduty truck
Transmission: Remanufactured with warranty, unless equipped with 5R110 where that's an option (read more below)
Stability: Rigid track bar with integrated cradle support arm (engine cradle trimmed during conversion)
ABS, TCS, RSC, ETC: Factory ABS and stability systems maintain functionality across all sub-models
Emissions/Smog: All factory emissions equipment across all sub-models remains functional
Parts: Serviceable components are all off the shelf parts available OEM or aftermarket equivalent
Lift: Estimated overall vehicle lift of 5 inches plus tire size
Tires: 275 70R18 recommended tire size, 245 70R 17 for lower ride height
Fitment: 8 Lug E-150 (2008-2014), E-250 (1995-2014), E-350/450 (1995-Current). All standard engines and sub-models
New parts: 4-link front end, track bar brackets, 1.5" solid steel track bar with 7/8" chromoly heim joints, 5" of rear vehicle lift via lift block, new u-bolts, new front brake lines, abs sensors, new sway bar (OEM or Hellwig), spring perches, coil springs, pro-comp mono-tube aluminum shocks (standard F-250/F-350), new stabilizer brackets and shock, re-manufactured transfer case, 4x4 indicator lamp and wiring, custom driveshafts, new Moog brand tie-rods (4), adjustment sleeves, sway bar links, ball joints. All hardware for conversion is grade 10 and grade 8 certified with zinc coating where available. Axle receives new brake rotors, calipers, pads, and hardware. We require new wheels, 10 ply truck tires, TPMS sensors where needed and new lug nuts. We powdercoat everything possible for longevity and salty climates.
Reconditioned parts: Dana 60 front axle, cleaned and inspected, painted, good ring, pinion, bearings, front axle-shaft u-joints. Rear differential receives drain, clean, new gasket material, fill, LSD additive if needed. Transmission cross-member remains original, but is modified to correct driveshaft angle. Fuel tank is shortened approximately 2 gallons, professionally handled and tested in a fabrication shop, and red-kote lined for longevity. (Rear tank models go unmodified)
Transmission: There are basically 4 transmissions in the Ford Econoline. Transmissions rebuilt as part of the process: 4R75, 4R100, E40D. We have recently changed transmission providers and all transmissions now built after Sept 1 2019 come with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty through LKQ. More details about this available over email/phone. If your van has a 5R110 transmission ( V10, 6.0, or Cab/Chassis), rebuild is considered an option.
Warranty: Our conversions come with a 12 month 12,000 mile parts warranty. Labor is included for Colorado customers only. Parts warranty is limited to manufacturer or installation defect. Transmission warranty covered by WIT, subject to their own constraints.